RETRO VIBES THIS SEASON



Hey guys!!

What’s up ??

What do you think about a retro look? Do you like it ? Well, I pretty much love anything retro and vintage. Be it Classic Old Bollywood songs, trendsetting silhouettes, neon colours, boot cut pants, scarfs to tie hair, frills, flares, bell sleeves and polka dots to name a few.

So, in Bollywood the retro period generally refers to the 1960’s and 1970’s where the glam goddesses of the silver screen flaunted these trends. Mumtaz, Zeenat Aman, Asha Parekh, Sadhana were some of the leading ladies that flaunted and set the trend. Their looks are still considered as a major fashion inspiration.

So the other day I decided to add a hint of vintage to my outfit and wore this beautiful top which screams retro all over. It has these long pretty bell sleeves and white polka dots all over in a bright neon pink colour. The top is a crop top so I paired it with black pants which are well fitted.

How can a retro look be complete without tying our hair in a high pony and a high pouf.

For the footwear I wore mules which had some pink embroidery on it which looked perfect with the outfit. Mules are also trending these days which look chic and classy.

I wore this outfit for lunch with my best friend.

I hope you guys like this post and the styling of the outfit. please comment down below about your thought on this outfit.
















Also, summer is here so keep watching this space for more summer styling and fashion inspiration.
Follow me on my Instagram handle @nidhipatil28 for more posts.
Till then take care,
Lots of love,
Nidhi.. xoxo..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO MAKEUP

THUSHARAGIRI WATERFALLS IN GOD'S OWN COUNTRY..KERALA..

HOW TO STYLE PALAZZOS WITH WESTERN TOPS IN DIFFERENT WAYS