SUMMER STYLING.. PART 1



What’s up guys? How is the weather in your city? Well, here in Hyderabad it has reached up to 45 degrees and in this soaring heat it has become really difficult to step out of the house specially in the afternoons.

But I know we all have to step out of the house at one point or the other maybe for college or office work, or a day out with friends or a random 
shopping spree.

While we do know to stay hydrated when out in sun and protect our skin using lots of SPF, we should also be careful while selecting what we wear with respect to the fabrics or colours. Like not wearing black or choosing cotton and linen over other materials.

So I have put together some summer outfit ideas which I am sharing with you guys. This will be in parts. So for today I have this very interesting and trendy option that is JUMPSUITS, PLAYSUITS OR ROMPERS.

They come in a variety of prints and designs. They are very airy and feels good to the skin as well. Now, playsuits or rompers are short in length when compared to jumpsuits but they are equally a good option for summers if you like to go short with the length. Otherwise, jumpsuits are a great option.

The jumpsuit which I am wearing is from Westside, has short sleeves, comes with its own tie up belt and also is multi colour and has vertical stripes which will make us look tall and sleek.

Instead of using the belt with which it came I chose a black belt which perfectly completed the look and made the jumpsuit look more stylish and trendy. I paired it up with sneakers and a choker.













I hope you will like the look, and if you do please mention in the comments section below and don’t forget to follow me on all my social media handles.
INSTAGRAM - nidhipatil28
EMAIL ID - nidhipatil64@gmail.com
SNAPCHAT - patil.nidhi
FACEBOOK - slay it with me 
Until next time,

Lots of love,

NIDHI <3 o:p="">

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO MAKEUP

THUSHARAGIRI WATERFALLS IN GOD'S OWN COUNTRY..KERALA..

HOW TO STYLE PALAZZOS WITH WESTERN TOPS IN DIFFERENT WAYS